* Responsive design to offer a seamless experience across multiple devices.
* Interactive design elements which offer a customized experience based on user behavior and location
Mumbai: ICICI Bank, India’s largest private sector bank, today announced the launch of its redesigned website www.icicibank.com to offer its customers an enhanced experience across devices such as desktops, mobiles and tablets. Users of the website can now receive location specific information and offers, view their friends’ activities, rate and review products, share their opinions on social media and take part in interactive games to enhance their knowledge about banking. The new design offers a seamless experience by auto adjustment of layout to match the user’s screen size and platform.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Rajiv Sabharwal, Executive Director, ICICI Bank said: “Digital channels today account for a large part of our customer transactions. We have taken a decision to launch a new look website, which will offer our customers a unique, unparalleled experience of interacting with the Bank and help us understand their needs better, so that we can continue to provide them a world class banking experience.”
Some of the key highlights of the website are:
- Socially integrated: Through the ‘F-connect’ utility by Facebook, users will be able to view a dashboard where they can track their friends’ activities on the website. For instance, one will be able to see how his friend has reviewed/rated a specific product or service by the Bank. Users can also share or like a wide range of offers and discounts in the ‘Offer zone’ on social media
- Customised: The website understands the need of a user and tries to display content based on the user’s behavior on the site. Certain features like banners and customer care numbers are targeted and set according to a user’s location.
- Banking made fun: On the gaming portal on the website, anybody can play games, learn banking and earn points to be on top of the leaderboard. All games hosted are device friendly and responsive
- Better visual experience: Bigger banner placements across the website including product pages, which enhance visual appeal and make information consumption easier
- Logical and predictive search: Ability to search long phrases and auto completion of keywords
- Responsive: Imagery led, clean look and feel with easy reading across a wide range of devices. Navigation has been simplified to incorporate larger icons and suitable for touch screen devices.
This initiative underscores the Bank’s ongoing strategy to integrate social media linkages with banking, which it forayed into last year with the launch of the world’s most comprehensive banking application on Facebook; ‘Pockets by ICICI Bank’, allowing customers to carry out a range of financial and non-financial transactions on the social media platform.
The Bank services its large customer base through a multi-channel delivery network of branches, ATMs, call center, internet banking ( www.icicibank.com ), mobile banking and social media banking.
About ICICI Bank Ltd: ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) is India’s largest private sector bank and the second largest bank in the country with consolidated total assets of US $ 124.76 billion at March 31, 2014. ICICI Bank’s subsidiaries include India’s leading private sector insurance companies and among its largest securities brokerage firms, mutual funds and private equity firms. ICICI Bank’s presence currently spans 19 countries, including India.