- Significant Product launch on YES BANK’s 12th anniversary of commercial operations
- Widest range of portfolio at launch with 7 variants across Premium Lifestyle, Rewards and Cashback proposition
- Best features in industry with Lowest Interest Rate starting from 1.2% per month and, Foreign Currency Mark-up from 1.75% onwards
- Highly beneficial Rewards structure with Points that never Expire
Mumbai, 23rd August 2016: YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector bank, has launched its comprehensive portfolio of Credit Cards. The addition of this significant Credit Cards offering will enable YES BANK, the fastest growing Bank in India, to significantly boost its Retail Banking business, and offer a one stop solution for all the financial needs of its customers.
YES BANK has launched a total of seven Credit Card variants with Premium Lifestyle, Rewards and Cashback propositions. Segmented across its flagship customer segments YES Prosperity and YES FIRST, these Credit Cards have been designed around the needs of credit card customers. The bank will focus on cross-selling this product to the strong base of existing customers, as well as through segmented acquisition programs.
YES BANK Credit Cards have been loaded with unique benefits like:
- Best Interest rates starting from as low as 1.2% per month
- Lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up starting from 1.75%
- Powerful Rewards program, with benefits like accelerated reward points, annual bonus rewards with a dedicated Rewards redemption portal
- Reward Points that never expire
- NFC enabled Cards for contactless payments
- Robust offers and benefits based on bank’s extensive alliances and partnerships like
Taj Group, BookMyShow, JetPrivilege
- Offers and lifestyle benefits like Airport Lounge access and Golf Privileges extended under MasterCard program
The list of features and benefits also include Fuel Surcharge waiver, a dedicated reward redemption portal amongst others.
The entire range of YES BANK Credit Cards represents the theme of art, and highlights the rich traditional Indian art through motifs. The Credit Cards feature a special printing for card information, to avoid the same getting worn out with regular use. These cards are designed to help the customer get more benefits and features that are beyond ordinary.
Speaking about the launch, Mr. Rana Kapoor, Managing Director and CEO, YES BANK Ltd said, “This is a stratosphere changing product offering in the journey of YES BANK, as we are providing one of the most comprehensive Credit Cards portfolio in India, right from the inception. We have successfully deepened our Retail banking presence and with the addition of Credit Cards, we will emerge as a one-stop Financial Solutions provider for our customers. We believe we have a very strong proposition including lowest Interest and FX Rates, as well as Evergreen Reward Points that will be a game changer in the Credit Card industry. We will systematically build this portfolio with strong Relationship Management, prudent Risk Management and truly differentiated alliances & loyalty programs to bring in significant value for our customers. ”
The YES Prosperity range comprises of YES Prosperity Rewards, Cashback, Rewards Plus, Cashback Plus and Edge Credit Card, whereas the YES FIRST range includes YES FIRST Preferred and YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card. YES BANK’s recently revamped Mobile first website, with first of its kind web address www.yes.bank contains detailed information on all the YES BANK Credit Card variants.
YES BANK Credit Cards will be initially launched across the following ten cities Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Jaipur.