-Brings to you The Altmont Collection 3.0
20thApril 2014,New Delhi:-Quality, Reliability, Functionality, Innovation, Iconic design, Victorinox Altmont is designed to suit the needs and styles of every traveler. Whether you travel for business, pleasure or both, Victorinox Altmont is engineered to enhance your journeys.
Victorinox Altmont Collection 3.0MRP 3880/- Onwards
The Altmont™ 3.0 consumer views everyday life as an adventure and desires a bag that reflects their individual style. For them there is no “typical” day. This person needs a bag that can adapt to any situation from everyday necessities to outdoor adventure bag, office essentials bag to coffee break bag or even meeting up with friends bag. They are drawn to Altmont™ 3.0 by the diverse offering of backpacks, messengers and day bags that bridge the gap between professional and casual.
Warranty: Global 10-Year Limited Warranty
· A variety of styles including backpacks, laptop briefs, totes, messengers, day bags, monoslings and waist packs
· Slim, lightweight designs provide compact, easy carrying solutions
· Rugged Isynetic™ ballistic nylon provides additional protection to the base of the bags and other areas prone to abrasion
· Patented multi-purpose stretch side pockets are ideal for a water bottle or umbrella
· Exterior security pockets discretely store personal items and travel documents
· Snap-covers over outer zippered compartments protect belongings
· Zippered expansion provides extra capacity on demand
· Adjustable sternum straps and waist straps help align the pack to the ideal weight-bearing position
· Side and bottom compression straps stabilize heavy loads
· C-clips on the adjustable shoulder straps secure excess webbing to the shoulder strap
· Sturdy YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers and durable Hypalon® zipper pulls keep your belongings secure.
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Timepieces, Travel Gear, Fashion and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary “Original Swiss Army Knife”.
The name Victorinox is closely linked to the legendary “Original Swiss Army Knife”, which has its origins in the Swiss Officer’s and Sport Knife from 1897. The company’s head offices are in the village of Ibach in the Canton of Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. Millions of people around the world link Victorinox with typical Swiss values, such as inventiveness, reliability, functionality and quality.