26th February2014, New Delhi: –Just like Swiss Army Knife, the Spectra 2.0 collection is designed to give you what you need, when you need it. Spectra 2.0 can make your trip easier and more convenient every step of the way. It has been designed in a way to assist you at all times whether it’s while packing, in transit or upon arrival at your destination.
BEFORE YOU GO
Packing Flexibility when you need it: As you prepare for your trip, the unique dual access construction of Spectra 2.0 gives you packing flexibility. With two points of entry, these cases allow for multiple packing configurations, accommodating your personal packing style and your travel essentials, including electronics.
IN TRANSIT –
Access when you need it: Once you get to the airport or train station, the quick access door gives you access to your travel essentials like travel documents, laptop or a tablet just when you need it without opening the main compartment.
Lightweight handling: Navigating a crowded terminal or narrow aisle can also be a challenge, the lightweight case design combines with a three stop adjustable handle and dual-caster wheels for ultimate ease of movement.
Durability and Protection: 100% pure break resistant Bayer polycarbonate, corner guards and a stylish, scratch resistant matte finish provide durability and protection. Spectra can withstand rough handling and remain in excellent condition.
Service and Support: In the unfortunate event that your bag is lost during travel, the Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking program will help reunite you with your lost luggage anywhere in the world for free. The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on Victorinox.com so you can easily recover it if it’s is ever forgotten.
· Providing extra capacity on a short journey, this ultra-light, wide-body case with quick-access door gives you on-the-go accessibility to the things you need most while traveling
· It is constructed of break-resistant 100% pure bayer polycarbonate and meets most global carry-on regulations including iata.
· Front zippered, quick-access door with organizational panel offers on-the-go access to the things needed most while traveling such as up to a 15.6 inch/39 centimeter laptop, tablet, smartphone, passport, tickets and more.
· Dual-access construction allows the case to be packed two ways – through the front quick-access door or through the main compartment opening.
· Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions – 41 inch 104 centimeter, 39 inch 99 centimeter and 37 inch 94 centimeter – to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels.
· Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360degree maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand.
· Break-resistant 100% pure bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance.
· Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion.
· Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing. Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure. Top haul handle for easy carrying. Integrated travel sentry approved lock allows U.S. Tsa screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection.
· Swiss tracker bag tracking program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost – for free. The access lock combination recovery program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten. Removable id tag for security and convenience
Availability: at all leading outlets including Basecamp, Westside, Central and selected Shoppers Stop outlets.
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Timepieces, Travel Gear, Fashion and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary “Original Swiss Army Knife”.