The Toyo Ink Group will be making its debut appearance at ProPak Myanmar, the trade event for Myanmar’s developing food & beverage, pharmaceutical processing and packaging industries.
ProPak Myanmar 2018 will be held from September 13-15 at the Yangon Convention Centre. We’ll be waiting for your visit at the Toyo Ink Group Booth C-1.
A team of specialists from Toyo Ink (Japan), Toyochem Specialty Chemical (Malaysia) and other Group companies will be gathering in Yangon to present a collective portfolio of inks, coatings, adhesives and specialty products tailored to meet the performance needs of international food producers and brand owners that have, in recent years, established a foothold in Myanmar.
Be sure to stop by to learn more about our new factory in the Thilawa SEZ, to view a print or product sample or to discuss a printing issue with one of our staff members. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please send a request by our contact form.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Come to the Toyo Ink Group Booth C-1 to see our recent innovations in flexible and rigid packaging, and commercial and publication printing, such as:
- Flexo and gravure inks for flexible packaging: Laminating inks such as PU-based DYNASTAR™ and MULTISTAR™, and OPP-based NEW MAX
- Sheetfed offset inks (TC Ina and TK Uni Pro Max series) and coldset offset inks (WKNU 911 and WKNU Max Colors series) for commercial and publication printing
- Laminating adhesives for snack to boil-in-bag food packaging, including stand-up pouches: High solids TOMOFLEX™ TM-2020, TM-2710 series; solventless ECOAD™ EA-N6000, EA-N6005 series
- Hot-melt adhesives: TOYOMELT™ for personal care goods, LABELMELT™ for PET bottle labels
- Plastic colorants/masterbatch: Frosted and polymer alloy types for high-impact effects
- Metal decorating inks and coatings, plus much more!