Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/dh_ndki7k/corecommunique.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
- Entries invited for #Bluenyellow- a photo contest on #Instagram
- Contest open till 16 October 2015
New Delhi, Tuesday, 29 September: The Embassy of Sweden announces #Bluenyellow, a photo contest on Instagram which invites entries of photographs of anything in shades of blue and yellow, Sweden’s flag colours. The contest which is a part of the Sweden India Nobel Memorial Week 2015 is open for public and the last date for submission of entries is October 16, 2015.
“This contest is a fun and effective way to create awareness – in this case about Sweden’s brand colours – and engaging with people to consciously take note of blue and yellow in their environment,” said Mr Daniel Wolvén, Minister Counsellor & Deputy Head of Mission. “If by the end of this contest, people are notice things in blue and yellow and thinking of Sweden, we are more than happy.”
Participation to this contest is very simple:
- Capture a photo of yourself, your friends and family, flowers, landscapes etc that has blue and yellow.
- Use any type of camera – a smart phone or a professional camera.
- Follow the @SwedenIndia Instagram handle, and upload the picture.
- Hashtag #bluenyellow.
- Invite your friends to vote for your picture. ’Voting’ will be through likes. The picture with the highest number of likes will be shortlisted.
- Weekly prizes.
- Final winner chosen by a jury
- Win exciting prizes!
Please note that the contest is open only for Indian Nationals.
About The Sweden India Nobel Memorial Week 2015:
The Sweden India Nobel Memorial Week is a high-profile, multi-city, multi-activity annual event organized by the Embassy of Sweden in India in cooperation with partner companies. The week is instituted in memory of Swedish innovator, entrepreneur & philanthropist Alfred Nobel and celebrates the Indian Nobel Laureates as well.
The theme for the ninth edition of The Sweden-India Nobel Memorial Week is Sweden makes in India and will take place across Indore, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Ahmedabad and New Delhi between August 12t to October 16, 2015.
Partnering companies for this year’s Nobel Week are:
ABB, Air France/KLM, Atlas Copco, Camfill, Ericsson, IKEA, Munters, Oriflame, SAAB, Sandvik, Scania, SEB, Tetrapak, Volvo Cars, and Volvo India.