10m wireless working range, 5.6mm thin and compatible with notebook, desktop, iPad, iPhone, Notebook, Android devices etc
NEW DELHI / BANGALORE, India – March 13, 2013
RAPOO, global leaders in providing cutting-edge wireless peripheral products, launched E6100 – ultra-thin Bluetooth keyboard with wireless connectivity of up to 10m distance. E6100 keyboard connects with the advanced Bluetooth 3.0 technology and does not require any wire or receiver. Apart from notebooks and desktops E6100 is also compatible with all generation gadgets wirelessly, like iPad, iPhone, and many Android devices.
- 5.6mm at thinnest, compact and space-saving design with scissor key structure and stainless steel base plate.
- Work with all generations of Windows, Mac, iPad, iPad2, iPad3, iPhone and many Android devices.
- Compact Size 288mm * 110mm (L*W).
- Works on 2 AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Fn key gives you quick access to media player, homepage etc.
- Up to 10 meters wireless range with Bluetooth 3.0 technology.
- Windows® XP and above, compatible with Windows 8 with Bluetooth function
- Mac OS®, iPad® with Bluetooth function
- Android 3.0 and later with Bluetooth function
- Bluetooth capable [Human Interface Device (HID) Profile]
Mr Sunil Srivastava, India Sales & Marketing Manager at RAPOO India said, “We have seen customers struggling with any of the latest touch screen technologies, if they have to type long documents. They usually tend to get back to their laptops and desktops. With E6100 keyboard any one can just switch on the Bluetooth of the device and instantly get started with their work. It’s a compact, slim and eye catching keyboard which customer can choose to carry it along within their bag.”
Price, Warranty and Availability
RAPOOE6100 wireless keyboard is priced at Rs 4,349. It comes with 2 years replacement warranty and available ex-stock.
Established in 2002, RAPOO is dedicated to offer excellent, cutting-edge wireless peripheral products to users around the world, and “Wireless Your Life” is simply the corporate philosophy that RAPOO has always adhered to. RAPOO possesses a first-class R&D design team which has a deep understanding of the industrial aesthetic standards in today’s world and can accurately grasp the end-user experiences of global users. In the 2012 IF Design Awards, three products of the RAPOO Blade Series won awards. As one of the most influential brands in the current Chinese market, RAPOO was listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 002577) in May 2011. In order to provide more users around the world with access to our products and services, RAPOO launched its global market strategy in 2011 to enable global users to simultaneously share our technological achievements. To know more visit us at www.rapoo.com.