San Francisco, CA –Oracle Open World 2013 — September 23, 2013: Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT), aglobal leader in software product and technology services, and Platinum level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN),today announcedthat it has expanded its Oracle practice to help Oracle partners and customers solve the increasingly complex data, mobility and security challenges associated withnext-generation enterprises. Today’s announcement was made atOracle Open World 2013,the world’s largest educational and networking event for Oracle technology providers, partners and customers. Persistent Systems’(Booth #433)Oracle practice leadersare on hand to showcasethe Company’s services and solutions supporting Oracle’s product portfolios.
“We are excited to expand our practice to include a holistic set of value-added offerings for the next generation enterprise,”said Ranga Puranik, EVP and & Head, New Initiatives Group, Persistent Systems. “Our dedicated practice is specifically designed to help Oracle customers and partners get the most out of their Oracle investments by orchestrating harmony between Oracle platforms and middleware with end-to-end security.”
Persistent Systems will be showcasing the following service offerings at Oracle Open World:
- Oracle Exadata Database MachineServices – Upgrades, migrations, patching and maintenance, to enable customers to store, manage and scale their data reliably and efficiently.
- Oracle NoSQL Database Services–Migration and deployment of applications on Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud – accelerated deploymentof applications and maximization of customer investment in Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
- Information Anywhere – expeditedinformation delivery through mobile devices or the web via Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Application Development Framework mobile.
- Identity Management Services – on-site and hosted models for deploying Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite; upgrades for Oracle Identity Managerand Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Waveset migration supportto Oracle Identity Manager.
- Security Services – Multi-form/multi-factor access control, device-level security, and continuous vulnerability assessment – from end-point scanning to web vulnerability to database security check.
- Performance Engineering Services -End-to-end performance engineering, including assessment, benchmarking, certification, testing, consulting, production support, and crisis response.
About the Oracle Partner Network
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About Persistent Systems:
Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) is a global company specializing in software product and technology services. For over two decades, Persistent has consistently been selected as atrusted innovation partner for the world’s largest technology brands, leading enterprises and pioneering start-ups. Persistent has a global team of more than 7,000 employees worldwide including offices and delivery centers in North America, Europe, and Asia. Persistent develops best-in-class solutions in key next-generation technology areas including Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Social, for the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, and banking & financial services verticals. For more information, please visit: http://www.persistentsys.com.