New Delhi, September 2017:AK Trademart a company promoted by Anirudh Khaitan, has tied up with Woodstream, USA for exclusive distributing and selling mosquito magnet appliances all over India. Mosquito Magnet is the leading biting insect trap with over 65% share in the consumer/residential market in the USA and is the only long-term solution that is scientifically proven to effectively reduce mosquitoes and other biting insects. Proved to be the only long-term solution to eliminate mosquitos from your home.
When it comes to mosquito-borne diseases, the world’s attention has been fixated on Zika for the past year. However diseases like malaria or dengue still threaten more people. In India, a country with a population of 1.2 billion, the government is struggling to tackle such issues.The capital, New Delhi, deals with outbreaks each year related to chikungunya followed by dengue. Mosquito magnet can help prevent such disesas which have proven to be fatal. Climate change, rapid urbanization, a growing population and lack of sanitary waste and water disposal are all factors that have allowed dengue and chikununya to thrive in all around India.The World Health Organisation (WHO) rates Dengue is the fastest growing disease in the world.
Information on Mosquito Magnet:
- First carbon dioxide-based biting insect trap for commercial use
- First propane-powered mosquito trap for consumer use
- Lurex3™, the first and only EPA-approved attractant specifically formulated to capture the invasive Asian Tiger Mosquito, a known carrier of West Nile Virus
- Patented cartridges to gradually release measured amount of attractants, an advanced design to ensure cartridge replacement and propane refilling are synchronized
- Invented the Counterflow technology™, designed to emit a precise amount of carbon dioxide, heat, octenol and humidity, while simultaneously vacuuming insects into a net, taking advantage of the mosquito’s instinct to turn upwards as it approaches the trap
- Extensive evidence from independent research studies as well as data testimonials from the USDA, U.S. Army, Navy and Coast Guard, the Centers for Disease Control, numerous universities and state mosquito control agencies, health departments, and independent nationally-renowned entomologists around the world have verified the efficacy of the Mosquito Magnet® product.
- Among the efficacy results published in over 36 scientific journals, the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association stated the Mosquito Magnet® captured “significantly greater numbers of mosquitoes” than other commercially available traps tested in the world.
- The Mosquito Magnet® was rated “top choice” for efficacy and ease-of-use by America’s leading consumer testing magazine
- The company has priced the product range from Rs 54,000 upwards