Participate and stand a chance to win a stylish 2 wheeler along with many other exciting prizes
National, 20th February 2015: John Abraham, brand ambassador for Skybags, India’s leading luggage brand that mirrors a fusion of style and functionality from the house of VIP Industries, invites all creative minds to participate in a unique campaign called ‘The Skybags Canvas Project’. This activity is an online competition for anyone creatively inclined, to design a vibrant pattern exclusively for a new collection of luggage from Skybags.
Contestants need to upload their unique entries and generate maximum ‘likes’ from their friends and followers on social media until 28th February 2015. All entries will be personally reviewed by the John Abraham, the brand ambassador and Mr. Vasant Dewaji, VP – Design and Development, VIP Industries. The winner will be awarded a stylish 2 wheeler and the runner-up will bag a domestic holiday package for two. Not only this, the project will also roll out interesting weekly prizes.
Speaking about his involvement and role as the judge in this innovative online competition, John Abraham, Brand Ambassador – Skybags says, “I am excited to partake in this fantastic online initiative. I am constantly on the go and I love how Skybags encapsulates a sense of youth and energy, while maintaining a high level of functionality. The Skybags Canvas Project is a terrific way for people to engage with the brand and I’m eager to see what vibrant and bold prints along with creative designs the participants come up with”.
Commenting on the Canvas Project Mr. Sudip Ghose, Vice President, VIP Industries says, “Skybags is a brand that is synonymous with the style and fashion followed by tweennials. This digital outreach is an innovative way to allow these young minds to share designs that they feel resonate with the brands lineage. We are extremely excited to witness the future fashion in luggage.”
It’s time to get creative, so log on to www.skybags.co.inand share your design now!
Terms and conditions for the Skybags Canvas Project
The ordinary luggage bag is not so ordinary after all. Join the Skybags Canvas Project and let your creativity run free, as we give you an exciting opportunity to design the face of a Skybags strolly bag!
(Participants are not expected to work on the form, structure, shape or the features of the luggage.)
One can create a design in one of two ways:
- 1. By using any design software, if designing on a computer and finally uploading it as a jpeg file.
- 2. By drawing, sketching, painting, etc. on an A4 size plain paper, scanning the design and uploading it as a jpeg file. (use the attached template)
- 1. The uploaded design file should meet the following criteria in terms of format and size
o The design file should have been created on the vertical rectangular template, as provided on this website. (A4 Size: Height 11.8″ X Width 8.2″)
o The design can be created on any software / physical paper, however, it needs to be uploaded as a JPEG ONLY
o The size of the design file should not exceed 5MB
o The resolution of the design file should be 2048 X 1365 pixels
- 2. Be sure to insert any one of the Skybags logos (as provided in the design kit) within your design.
- 3. All designs must be submitted on or before 28th February 2015, midnight.
- 4. Participants can send in multiple entries. However, no two entries submitted by a participant should be the same.
- 5. Voting will close on 28th February 2015, midnight. In order to compete, participants can invite their family, friends and relatives to vote.
- 6. Winning designs shall be selected on the basis of the number of votes received AND the judges’ score.
- 7. The design may be used as an inspiration or an adaptation or in any other form on the final product.