-Guaranteed cashback of INR 900 on itel Feature phones
– INR 50 Talk Time on Cumulative recharge of INR 100 every month
New Delhi, August 25, 2017: itel Mobile, a brand popular for its high performance and value-added mobile phones, in partnership with Vodafone, today, announced an attractive bundle offer on its itel feature phones. Under this offering, users can get a guaranteed cashback of INR 900 on all of its feature phone offerings. The offer will be available for both new as well as existing Vodafone subscribers from 25th of August, 2017 onwards.
This is a great opportunity for customers to affordably purchase a new itel Feature phone. The offer can be activated by purchasing any of itel Mobile’s feature phones. After purchasing a new phone, a customer has to recharge worth Rs. 100 or more with Vodafone in a calendar month. And will get Talk time worth Rs.50 of recharge, from Vodafone. New as well as existing Vodafone customers can avail this cashback for a period of 18 months, summing up the total cashback to an assured INR 900– which in many instances, will cover the complete cost of a new handset purchase.
Sudhir Kumar, CEO – itel Mobile India said, “We believe in democratizing innovative technology while extending maximum benefit to our customers in every way possible. In line with this objective, we are glad to announce that itel customers will now be entitled to avail unprecedented cashbacks from Vodafone on purchasing itel feature phones. With Vodafone’s ubiquitous network complemented with the value that our feature phones bring to the table, we are confident that the initiative will receive a very positive response and further strengthen our leadership position in the feature phone segment.”
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business, Vodafone India said, “We are happy to create this highly relevant and lucrative proposition for our customers in partnership with itel Mobile. This collaboration will enable our existing and prospective customers to make the most out of their new device purchase.
With its feature phones starting at INR 800 in India, the premium offer will further enhance the value proposition of the feature-intensive devices offered by the brand. Prospective itel customers can avail the offer from 25th of August, 2017 to 31st of October, 2017.
Offer Details & Conditions:
The offer is valid from 25th August to 31st October 2017.
- The customer must have purchased the handset during offer period.
- The validity of the offer is for the following geographies- Delhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra & Goa, Gujrat, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, UP West, Up East, Haryana, Bihar, Orissa, Kolkata, Rest of West Bengal, Assam, North East, Punjab,Himachal Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir
- Vodafone India offers 50 INR additional talk time every month (talk time has a validity of 30 days) till 18 months on a cumulative recharge of Rs. 100 every month.
- Offer is valid on the following handsets- it2130, it2131, it2180, it5600, it5602, it5020, it5040, it5060, it5231, it 5232, it5233, it 5320, it5331, it5611, it5613, it5622, it7100
- The customer needs to do a recharge worth 100 INR or more in a calendar month, for each month. The customer would be eligible for additional talk time worth Rs. 50 per month.
- The additional talk time worth Rs. 50 per month shall be provided for 18 calendar months provided the customer recharges for Rs. 100/- or more (including cumulative recharges) for 18 months on the eligible handsets
Link to the offer details: www.vodafone.in
About itel Mobile:
Launched by its parent company, Transsion Holdings, itel focuses on delivering high-specification mobile devices. It is a prominent presence in over 58 international markets and has a total of five factories outfitted with top-of-the-line manufacturing equipment in key strategic locations across the world. Brand itel also benefits from the state-of-the-art technological capabilities of its parent organization, which has R&D centres in Shanghai, Beijing, Nairobi (Kenya) and Lagos (Nigeria), a project management office in Shenzhen (China), and a leading design team in France.
This unique integration of an understanding of the consumer requirement and quality is why itel is already widely accepted across India. The brand also maintains strong after-sales presence pan-India through 855 owned service centres.