- Secures recognition for 9th time in last 10 years
Mumbai, March 6, 2018: HDFC Bank’s Private Banking Group (PBG) has been ranked No. 1 by industry peers in the High Net Worth clients’ category in Euromoney’s Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey, 2018. This is the 9th time in the last 10 years that HDFC Bank’s PBG has secured this recognition from Euromoney.
In this year’s survey, the Bank was ranked no. 1 in the following four categories:
This survey is conducted amongst the Bank’s peers in the industry including private banks and wealth managers who identify the firms that they consider as their top competitors. This year, the recognition was decided on the basis of responses from over 2,300 survey participants.
“This is a moment of pride for all of us at HDFC Bank and is a result of unwavering customer focus which is our core value. This achievement is also a testament to our continued focus on understanding and addressing the needs of our customers. Our expertise is backed by indepth domain knowledge and technology, which helps our customers in both wealth creation and management,” said Mr. Rakesh K. Singh, Group Head – Investment Banking, Private Banking, Capital Markets and Financial Institutions at HDFC Bank.
At the heart of PBG’s success is the following:
- A) The recognition that every individual’s investment requirements are unique based on their needs and risk appetite. Their asset allocation is then tailored accordingly.
- B) Domain knowledge. HDFC Bank is the leading Private Sector Bank with a SEBI registered Investment Advisory Group (IAG) with a research team of experienced professionals having a cumulative experience of over 100 years and AUM of over Rupees 91,000 crores (highest in the category).
- C) Expertise: Our Relationship Managers are trained by the best CIEL (Centre for Investment Education and Learning) trainers in addition to being AMFI and IRDA certified.
- D) Technology: Leveraging it to provide a seamless banking experience. For instance the only Indian bank to offer Loan against Securities in 10 seconds which ensures instant availability of funds.
From wealth creation, protection, planning retirement to even planning children’s future, our Private Banking Services are backed by the sound advice, expertise, technology and information.
About Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey:
2018 marks the 15th year of Euromoney’s Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey – the industry’s leading barometer of the world’s best service and product providers to the world’s wealthy. This year, 634 institutions took part in the survey, with 2,395 valid responses. The survey covers 15 different product and client categories on a global and regional basis, and has ranking results in 66 countries.