- To be available for INR 24,999 from 11:59 pm, 31st January onwards exclusively on Flipkart and across Moto Hubs
- Moto x4 now packs 6GB RAM, Android Oreo 8.0, Moto Experiences with a stunning glass and metal body design
29th January 2018, New Delhi: Motorola today announced the all-new variant of the stunning, precision crafted moto x4 with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The new moto x4 offers a smarter Android 8.0 Oreo experience out of the box, giving you faster speeds, longer battery life, split-screen capabilities, smart text selection, improved notifications, autofill framework for your trickiest of passwords, and the all new Google Play Protect, helping to ensure none of your apps become compromised.* It also comes with the special Moto key feature that allows you to access your favorite password-secured websites on your phone or laptop with a simple touch of your finger.
The all new moto x4 features a snappier 12MP+8MP wide angle dual rear camera with 120° field of view. The primary 12MP camera comes with dual autofocus pixels to capture stunning images and the secondary 8MP is a wide angle camera offering 120° field of view with amazing depth capabilities. Its advanced camera software with features like ‘Selective Focus’ and ‘Spot Color’ add artistic touch to the pictures and offer a superior camera experience. The smarter camera software lets you recognise objects and landmarks. Moreover, the moto x4 is equipped with 16MP front camera with flash that captures amazing selfies even in challenging light conditions and is packed with new age features like Face Filters, Panoramic selfies and Beauty mode.
Pricing and Availability
6GB variant of moto x4 will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Moto Hubs across India.
Moto Hubs are exclusive retail destinations where consumers can experience and purchase the entire Moto product portfolio. Currently present across 100 cities and six states across India. Moto Hub store locator
It is priced at INR 24,999 in striking Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. Buy Now
Launch Offers on Flipkart* valid on 1st and 2nd Feb 2018:
- Get Rs.1500 flat discount with ICICI bank credit cards
- Exchange offer – Additional Rs.3000 off on exchange of your old smartphone
- Get upto 490GB data free when you recharge with INR 199* on Vodafone
- No cost EMIs upto 12 months starting from Rs. 2083*
*T&C Apply. Pls check moto x4 store page on Flipkart for details.
Enhanced moto x4 Experiences
Moto Display gives you a simple, discrete preview of notifications and updates, so you don’t have to unlock your phone to see what’s going on. Just give your phone a nudge or wave your hand over the phone to see what’s new, then go right to that app to handle it now—or leave it for later. Even play or pause your music without unlocking your phone.
What’s new in Moto Display is now you can interact with your notifications. For example, you can reply to a text message with the keyboard or using your voice without even waking the phone. Just press on the notifications to see options above and slide your finger over the option you want to select.
Attentive Display uses your face as an indicator and either prolongs or accelerates your screen-out time. With this feature, the mobile screen will not dim or sleep as long as you are looking at it. Conversely, it will sleep sooner when it doesn’t identify the face to save the battery. This is achieved in way using the phone’s built-in IR sensors to detect if a face is in front of the screen before using the front-facing camera to confirm if it is indeed a face.
With Night Display, your phone automatically filters out blue light to adjust screen colors to warmer tones at night for better sleep during hours you set. Night display automatically gets activated at sunset and ends at sunrise.
moto x has always incorporated the best software experience to make your phone smarter and easier to use. Moto Actions in moto x4 enable you to do a few key actions with simple motions.
- 3 Fingers Screenshot – Quick screenshots provides a convenient solution for screenshots. You can capture a quick screenshot by placing three fingers on the screen.
- One Button Nav – It provides easy one button navigation of your phone and more screen real estate. Use your fingerprint sensor to control your phone with One Button Nav.
- Quick Capture – Capture breathtaking shots by just twisting your wrist twice to open the camera. If you twist twice again, you switch to the front camera.
- Two Chops Downward – This feature gives you a flashlight to find your keys in the dark
- Do Not Disturb (DND) – To concentrate, just place your phone face down to activate do not disturb mode for calls and notifications. Or pick up the phone when it rings to immediately switch to vibrate.
Moto Key allows you to access your favorite password-secured websites on your phone or laptop with a simple touch of your finger, while strong encryption ensures your data stays protected. So, with your moto x4, you can say goodbye to remembering all passwords. Just one touch on the fingerprint reader gives you access to your favorite password-secured websites on your phone or laptop.5 Strong encryption helps ensure your data stays protected. You can even use the fingerprint reader on moto x4 to unlock your computer.
About Motorola Mobility
Motorola Mobility LLC was acquired by Lenovo Group Holdings in 2015. Motorola Mobility is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo, and is responsible for designing and manufacturing all Moto branded mobile handsets. For more information, visit motorola.in