Frankfurt am Main, 25 October 2022
Companies, agencies, service providers and marketers in all industries worldwide are now invited to register for the German Brand Awards 2023. Presented by the German Design Council and German Brand Institute, the awards distinguish the most innovative brands and best strategies for consistent brand management as well as long-term brand communication.
The German Brand Awards discover and present unique trends in brand management, increase visibility and attention for outstanding branding work and provide ideas for the branding economy as a whole. Their enormous reach and widespread positive reception among companies, agencies and service providers are testament to the highly relevant role that excellent brand management has. The awards ceremony and the German Brand Convention – the corresponding dialogue format for knowledge exchange and networking – will take place in Berlin on 15 June 2023. Accordingly, the German Brand Awards provide a forum for branding, communication and marketing experts and support the discourse surrounding current issues and strategies.
The German Brand Awards 2023 offer a range of categories in two disciplines. “Excellent Brands” recognises the best product and corporate brands in an industry. “Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation” distinguishes the strongest campaigns, concepts and strategies in individual fields. On top of that, there are also cross-discipline “Best of Best” awards in 15 additional categories, while honorary awards for “Brand Manager of the Year”, “Start-up of the Year” and “Purpose Commitment of the Year” will be presented, too.
- Information and registration at: https://register.german-brand-award.com
- Early-bird deadline: 2 December 2022
- Registration deadline: 17 February 2023
- The awards ceremony, including the German Brand Convention, will take place in Berlin in June 2023.
The jury comprises:
- Dr Saskia Diehl, Managing Director and co-owner of GMK Markenberatung, Cologne
- Katrin Menne, Head of Group Communications, Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main
- Günter Moeller, Managing Partner at hm+p Herrmann, Moeller + Partner, Munich
- Stefan Raake, Managing Director of AMC Finanzmarkt GmbH, Düsseldorf
- Michael Rösch, co-founder of TOMINO, Leipzig
- Professor Simone Roth, Professor of Marketing at the Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Mülheim
- Christian Rummel, Deputy Global Head of Brand Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility at Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
German Design Council
The German Design Council has been operating since 1953 as one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in communication and knowledge transfer within design, branding and innovation. It is part of the worldwide design community and has always contributed to the establishment of global exchange and networking thanks to its international offering, promotion of new talent and memberships. More than 350 businesses currently count among its members.