26 June 2018 – London, UK – Continuing their huge momentum in the cryptocurrency exchange market, Australian exchange Blockbid has unveiled its plans to be the first exchange to list all current Australian tokens on their platform – all with pairs directly to AUD and the only exchange where any of these coins will have a direct pairing.
Australian owned and operated, the exchange currently holds permissions to list 19 Australian coins, which is more than any other exchange worldwide and for some of the coins listed they will be the only exchange these coins are trading on. This is in stark comparison to other leading exchanges and Australians exchanges, with the next largest number of Australian coins being traded totalling five on New Zealand based Cryptopia.
Vowing to be the most varied cryptocurrency exchange on the planet, under their tagline “Trade with Confidence” they are well on their way to meeting that pledge. Providing greater accessibility to the market, by supporting and fostering the growth of the Australian cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, the exchange is aiming to make it as easy as possible for traders to buy and sell Australian project coins in AUD.
David Sapper, COO at Blockbid said, “We’re incredibly proud of our Australian heritage and one of our goals has always been to have the largest number of Australian cryptocurrencies and fiats available for trade. Being able to include more Australian coins than any other platform is a great achievement and we look forward to continuing our endeavour to not only offer the highest number of coins for trading but also provide second-to-none customer support and top quality security that ensures our users can trade with confidence at all times.”
A secure cryptocurrency trading platform, Blockbid uses the latest security protocols and designs. All funds on the platform are secured by multi-signature wallets, as well as having all cryptocurrency assets insured against potential cyberattacks.
The current Australian tokens to be listed on Blockbid are:
- Power Ledger (POWR) – Power Ledger is the world leading peer-to-peer marketplace for renewable energy. Power Ledger hosted the first and largest ICO in Australia in October 2017 with a total of $34m raised. Market cap of $94m.
- Ivykoin (IVY) – A blockchain-based technology for fiat & cryptocurrency business transactions which require extensive verification in the international monetary system. Market cap of USD$147.59m.
- Havven (HAV) – A decentralised payment network and stablecoin. It is a decentralised peer-to-peer payment network that does not rely on a central authority to maintain trust and enables a price-stable token for value transfer. Market cap of USD$33.02m.
- Horizon State (HST) – Built for enterprises, community groups and governments, horizon state is a voting and decision-making platform that delivers unprecedented trust. For the first time ever, a database of results can be secured without risk of modification, where information can never be altered and voter identities are protected. Market cap of USD$19.22m.
- Chronobank (TIME) – ChronoBank is an Australian company developing the most sophisticated blockchain-based hiring ecosystem in the world. ChronoBank is led by a reputable executive team with deep domain experience in HR, banking, and fintech. It boasts one of the strongest technical and design teams in the blockchain world and is well-funded to innovate in all sectors of HR, from hiring to workers compensation to lending to insurance. Market cap of USD$17.52m.
- CanYa (CAN) – Canya is the world’s first cryptocurrency-based autonomous marketplace of services. Market cap of USD$16.55m.
- Incent (INCNT) – Incent is a loyalty program whereby users are rewarded with a digital currency that can be shared, saved or exchanged and never expires. Users earn by doing all the things they enjoy doing online, such as shopping, ordering food or browsing the web. Market cap of USD$14.56m.
- Loki (LOK) – Loki allows for decentralised and anonymous trading and communication. With Loki, users can take control of their transaction data and empower themselves with the ability to reveal their personal information only when desired. Loki Messenger uses the decentralised capabilities of blockchain technology and a layer of powerful service nodes to route information. The software cannot be destroyed and, as a widely dispersed system, cannot be shut down. Market cap of USD$7.45m.
- Blockgrain (AGRI) – Blockgrain allows all stakeholders in the agricultural industry to make better-informed decisions, eliminate unnecessary paperwork and dockets, reduce supply chain inefficiency and risk, open markets and increase the bottom line by conducting business on one simple platform.
- The Hut34 Project (ENTRP) – The Hut34 Entropy Token powers an open ecosystem of chatbots, A.I. services and IoT devices. Hut34 allows the open exchange and monetisation of data, information and services, allowing bot, A.I. and IoT developers to connect and route queries, and receive and return reponses, whilst being fairly rewarded in Entropy.
- Shping (SHPING) – Shping makes shopping smarter and rewards customers for using the Shping App. Users can earn Shping Coin when they scan any product barcode to learn what’s in it, its origin, the authenticity, and discover other people’s experiences or read reviews. They also earn coin for direct engagement with branded content. Plans are in place to make Shping Coins accessible to all consumers (those crypto savvy or not) by simplifying conversions to AUD using API integration with Blockbid.
- Skrilla (SKR) – Skrilla allows users to enter contests, and place bets, on esports, winning tokens by competing against, and socialising with gamers worldwide.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) – NoLimitCoin is the Cryptocurrency used to power their No Limit Fantasy Sports Platforms. NoLimitCoin has super-fast and near instant transaction times and Ultra Low Transaction Fees. Market cap of USD$15.84m.
- onG.social (ONG) – onG.social is a block chain based social dashboard that provides ease of control for both central-decentralized social media networks and that also supports community building and social interaction with cryptocurrency rewards. Market cap of USD$1.29m.
- Intimate (ITM) – Intimate is a token for payments, privacy, and reputation across the adult industry. Intimate allows access to high quality content and interactions without having to disclose personal information, but still enjoying the benefits of reputation and reward industry wide.
- Strayacoin (NAH) – Launched Australia Day 2018 to educate and give Aussies a coin of our own, it’s been quickly embraced by the Australian crypto community and has an active development team. To date 3.5M coins have been mined with a 24.8M hard cap, in addition we have 25 thousand wallet addresses residing on various software applications including our point of sale solution.
- Global Supply Chain (GSC) – The GSC vision is to use blockchain technology to bring the global supply chain into the digital era and supply a platform to connect manufacturers to the consumer by making the entire supply chain process transparent to each party in-between.
- ShareRing (SHR) – ShareRing are the developers of the ShareLedger blockchain, a ‘smart service system’ that makes it far easier on a global level for millions of customers to access, and use on demand, a wide range of assets within the fast-growing sharing economy.
- Gaze Coin (GZE) – Gaze Coin is a patent-registered blockchain platform measured by gaze control/eye tracking. The app for VR/AR advertising, copyright tracking and user rewards, they fix the main problem with monetizing VR/AR. Raised approx. $6.2m during ICO.