World Economic Forum : Fifth Summit on the Global Agenda Opens Tomorrow in Dubai
- With over 1,000 Global Agenda Council members expected to attend, 2012 Summit is largest ever
- Ideas and solutions from world’s largest brainstorming will help to shape agenda at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2013 in Davos, Switzerland
- Dubai to host inaugural Global Meeting of Regional Organizations in parallel
- More information about the Summit is available here: http://www.weforum.org/events/summit-global-agenda-2012
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 November 2012 – The fifth Summit on the Global Agenda opens tomorrow in Dubai, convening 88 World Economic Forum Global Agenda Councils with more than 1,000 of the world’s foremost experts from academia, government, business, civil society and media to collectively discuss the world’s most serious and pressing issues. The Co-Chairs of this year’s Summit on the Global Agenda are Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy of the United Arab Emirates, and Sami Dhaen Al Qamzi, Director-General, Department of Economic Development of the Government of Dubai.