Gurgaon, December 8, 2015 – It’s a season of wins at Genesis Burson-Marsteller! A leading public relations and public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communication services to some of the best global and Indian companies, Genesis BM has gathered 14 industry awards this year, recognizing the consultancy’s drive for creative excellence and achievement in measurable results for client campaigns.
A look at the awards tally reveals that Genesis BM has received a total of six Gold awards, two silver and bronze awards each along with three certificates of excellence besides being recognized for individual excellence.
Nikhil Dey, President, Genesis Burson-Marsteller, said “This is turning out to be a fantastic year for us. These wins are extremely gratifying because of the range of work we have been recognised for—from technology to corporate, consumer to not-for-profit as well as for our talent. It gives us the satisfaction that our teams across the board are doing really good work and getting recognition for it. This is a testimony to our teams’ focus on strategic thinking, creativity as well as a truly integrated approach.”
List of awards include:
- Gold for GE India at 2015 SABRE Awards South Asia in Industrial/ Manufacturing Category – Communications took the initiative in creating platforms to support GE’s advocacy efforts as an industry thought leader championing ‘Make in India’ initiative by the Indian Government
- Gold for Ashoka University at 2015 SABRE Awards South Asia in Marketing to Consumers (New Product) Category – The public relations campaign highlighted the importance and relevance of liberal arts in today’s corporate world and built Ashoka’s credibility to establish it as India’s first liberal arts University that was at par with the Ivy League. Using public relations alone, Ashoka drove home the liberal arts message in an impactful way. It was also a Finalist for Platinum SABRE award in Best in Show Category
- Gold for Ashoka University at 2015 SABRE Awards Asia Pacific in Marketing to Consumers (New Product) Category, for the same campaign mentioned above
- Gold again for Ashoka University & recognized as the World’s Best Public Relations Consumer Campaign at ICCO Global Awards, for the same campaign mentioned above
- Gold for L’Oreal Paris India at IPRCC Awards 2015 in Continuous Campaign Category – Genesis BM supported L’Oréal Paris by using public relations to build Cannes as an activation platform for the brand
- Gold for SAP India at IPRCC Awards 2015 in Technology Category – The agency helped amplify SAP’s expertise and experience in enabling small and medium sized businesses achieve their technology vision and grow their business
- Silver for Education New Zealand at 2015 PRWeek Awards Asia in the Public Affairs Campaign of the Year category – The integrated campaign developed with ENZ’s partners created new ways of engaging with Indian students to study in the country’s institutions. Education New Zealand used a combination of public affairs, public relations, advertising, consumer promotions and digital amplification, to highlight its offerings to the Indian student market.
- Silver for Genesis Foundation at IPRCC Awards 2015 in the CSR & Not-For-Profit Category – Music for a Cause is an integrated communication campaign managed by Genesis BM, which includes a series of unique, participative musical events where the high net worth individuals indulge their love for music, while contributing to a cause.
- Bronze for Education New Zealand at 2015 PRWeek Awards Asia in the Public Sector Campaign of the Year category, for the same campaign mentioned above
- Bronze for GE India at IPRCC Awards 2015 in the Best Use of PR by a Corporate Category –
- Certificate of Excellence at 2015 SABRE Awards South Asia for SAP India in the Technology Category
- Certificate of Excellence at 2015 SABRE Awards South Asia for Genesis Foundation in the CSR Category
- Certificate of Excellence at 2015 SABRE Awards South Asia for Pizza Hut in the Food & Beverage Category
- Young Public Relations Professional of the Year – Henna Punjabi, a senior Campaign Manager at Genesis Burson-Marsteller
About Genesis Burson-Marsteller:
Genesis Burson-Marsteller is a leading public relations and public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communication services to some of the best global and Indian companies. Our focus is on creating real measurable impact on our client’s business through evidence based, ideas driven and result oriented campaigns. We have created a network across South Asia which includes wholly owned offices in seven of India’s key metros and a strong affiliate footprint in over 200 cities across India and in neighbouring countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.